We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Sales Consultant with a solid understanding of Microsoft solutions. In this role, you will be tasked to grow revenue by developing opportunities for Microsoft solutions with a strong focus on Azure and Secure Productivity. You will drive sales through solid solution selling expertise, effective sales and presentation skills, and superior customer focus. Also required is the ability to present to a wide range and size of audiences from IT Pros to Executives to business decision-makers is a must. A good understanding of issues surrounding Cloud adoption, deployment, management, security, application development and integration technologies and solutions is required.
The successful candidate will be a leader in qualifying, developing, value justifying and managing to closure.
• Selling across multiple Microsoft technologies Work closely with Microsoft to uncover and build on new opportunities
•The successful candidate should also be able to deliver persuasive presentations to both technical and business decision-makers, have strong virtual teaming abilities.
• Have strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
• Be able and eligible to travel, which may include ad-hoc international travel
• Understand and position Microsoft programs to assist with driving Usage/Consumption growth
Improve customer satisfaction with enterprise customers and own key Customer Executive-level relationships
• Build and maintain relationships within an assigned account base of existing customers Facilitating the introduction of Microsoft and Ikusasa products and services technology capabilities, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services To be a top performer, you should:
• Be able to work as a team member
• Be open to respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy
• Have a strong degree of urgency
• Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
• Manage large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy Qualifications:
• Previous Microsoft and cloud solutions pre-sales experience
• Previous sales/account management experience
• Sales and business background, with at least 2 years of technology-related experience
• Proven sales success and expertise in solution selling
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience (quota based) & building sustainable client relationships
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Financial Services Industry trends and directions
For more information contact Mpilo & send your cv at Mpilo@quenchaagroupsolution.co.za or apply online
To start immediately