We are targeting outgoing and self-motivated candidates who are passionate about sales and marketing. If you are ready to put your marketing experience to work, this is a perfect position for you! We are committed to helping you grow at Ikusasa technology solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Sales, advertising, or marketing experience preferred
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
About the Job
• Seek out quality leads and call on prospective customers
• Make cold calls daily
• Represent the company at trade shows, business networking, and industry-related educational events
• Communicate with prospects, analyze/audit their current web presence and market situation, and suggest customized solutions
• Write proposals for potential clients and review with them
• Good qualification skills
• Ability to say “NO” to unqualified prospects
• Follow up on current web projects to ensure customer satisfaction
• Improve the sales process with innovative ideas and implementation
• Ability to multi-task, be a solid team player, and help other employees improve their skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Position requires at least 1-3 years of experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of surpassing sales goals and the ability to manage a geographic territory.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills as well as provide excellent customer service.
Training Sales job description
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Training Manager Job Duties:
• Accomplishes sales training human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets sales training financial objectives by forecasting sales training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
• Develops job results resources by designing information systems; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job support systems.
• Develops managerial results by orienting new managers; conducting management training programs; providing learning resources; coaching individual managers.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Sales Training Manager Skills and Qualifications
Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence.
For more information contact Mpilo & send your cv at Mpilo@quenchaagroupsolution.co.za
To start as soon as possible